This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ack!!! The horror!!

So this morning at working as usual on Sunday mornings it's fucking dead till about 10ish. So I can hear the loudspeaker very clearly, and what do I hear?

"Hit me baby one more time!"

And of course I had to listen to the entire song! All of my CWs were as well. We all wanted to die! Hopefully I'll never hear that song ever again...but I doubt it.

But, oh baby, baby, how were they supposed to know? (that the loudspeaker was on an evil radio station??)

Couldn't resist!

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
      But, oh baby, baby, how were they supposed to know? (that the loudspeaker was on an evil radio station??)

Couldn't resist!
      *sigh* fine I guess I wouldn't be able to resist either if our roles were reversed...

Comment

Could be worse, they could've inflicted this upon you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cus4yacWDT8
        Seph
        Taur10
        "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Aw shucks. This takes me back...to when I actually liked her music. And I'm pretty sure I'd have been singing along
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
            Could be worse, they could've inflicted this upon you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cus4yacWDT8
            ....................Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!! What the hell was that!!! That was just.......gah!!! *runs and hides*

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
              ....................Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!! What the hell was that!!! That was just.......gah!!! *runs and hides*
              I knew there was a reason I chose not to click on that link...something inside just said, "Don't do it, Lupo. Nothing good can come from this"

It appears I was right.

Comment

We have all kinds of stuff in our store.
                Brittany Spears
                Backstreet Boys
                Nsync

This terrible song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RDGnXEHUO4
                -sorry if anyone likes it, but GOD I makes me want to stab myself with a pen when I hear it. I never notice it until the high pitched parts.

And some song that goes "Talla-halla-ass-eeeee"

Comment

I got Rick Rolled at work.

AGAIN.

I need to be held.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                    I got Rick Rolled at work.

AGAIN.

I need to be held.
                    *Holds Becks* Better?

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    I knew there was a reason I chose not to click on that link...something inside just said, "Don't do it, Lupo. Nothing good can come from this"

It appears I was right.
                    Yeah same here. Unfortunately the curiosity was eating me alive, so I clicked it. Man I think I'd rather I had been eaten alive....

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
                      *Holds Becks* Better?
                      Thanks most kindly.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                      X