This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amg....

I posted before about the depot and higher ups messing up our deliveries and such but this just takes the cake i feel.

Continuing on from my last thread on this with the guy who purchased a fridge from us to have the depot phone him on the DAY OF delivery saying 'We are sorry that fridge has since been discontinued and you cannot recieve it.' Since then i thought I had fixed the problem and I had ordered him a better fridge with even more features with the same cost to make him happy.

Managment knows I have done everything right.....

So I come in today and look at my pending orders and see that his 2nd delivery date was on the first and im all glad it finally worked out. WRONG!

Apparently the DAY OF the damned delivery the depot calls and says that their new fridge is severely backordered and it wont be there for a little over half a month. Of course they called us again and we basically gave them the number to the hghest authority we could and told them that we have done everything as well as we can on our side. They have gotten massively screwed by the depot and the shipping side of it.

We are waiting to hear back on it now because apparently my computer saying that it can be delivered one THIS DAY doesnt mean it will be delivered on THIS DAY.

*sigh*

done venting >.<

BTW i went back to this job couse they gave me a pretty decent wage to keep me. YAY!
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.
Working...
X