This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Together Now: If it makes sense, it's not allowed

Last night we got hit with a big truck that we barely got filled, because the maintenance crew decided last night would be an ideal time to strip and wax the floors at the front of the store.

It took them just about the entire night to get it done, because they didn't work particularly fast. The floor was still drying at 6:00 and we opened at 7:00 this morning (doorbuster sale).

Yet another reason I loathe our cleaning crews. When we had our regular maintenance people hired through the store, we always waited to wax floors until a non-truck night.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Yesterday at work. I was talking with the owners about doing the daily logs. We were already doing that. But now the tax guys, wants us to do it this one way. I could already tell how they want it done, by just looking at the sheet. Noooo Not the main owner. He wants us to write done each sale. *example* we sale 4 books $7.95, we have to write down $7.95 4 times.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

What's sense? I seem to have lost mine long ago and I forgot what it is like to have it!
      "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
        What's sense? I seem to have lost mine long ago and I forgot what it is like to have it!
        The ability to touch, taste, hear, see and smell.

*rim shot
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
        X