This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AriRashkae View Post
    Now I've got the original tetris theme stuck in my head.
    Which one? The table cabinet? The Game Boy version (which had 3 themes)?

doo doo doo doo do do doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo do. Doo doo Doo, doo... crap, I'm lost now.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
      Which one? The table cabinet? The Game Boy version (which had 3 themes)?

doo doo doo doo do do doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo do. Doo doo Doo, doo... crap, I'm lost now.
      Arcade. back when we had one of those cool nickel arcades. I think I still have tokens from that place.
      Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

I miss my Kitchen Aid. I got it for myself last xmas, and didn't bring it with me to Hawaii cause the kitchen doesn't have enough counter space for it.

You're way more planned than me when I did road trips. I would stop and stretch and walk around when my leg or foot started to go to sleep or I needed to get gas.

Comment

If the computer is going up front, I'd suggest putting the seatbelt around it. That does a good job of keeping it from sliding foreward everytime you tap the brakes.

Good luck on the move!
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Good luck. I'm looking forward to pics.
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              I feel kinda bad for the guest because he's a totally awesome guy who doesn't deserve to be left in the incapable hands of my colleagues.

Also, he's from corporate office.
              I think I met your guest once... pretty sure he visited the call center... if we're thinking about the same guy, yes, very awesome guy who should be let nowhere near your incapable coworkers (or the incapable IT person at the call center... but that's a different story).
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Probably.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Don't worry Broom, the computer will be the last thing I pack. Along with the printer because I still need to plan out my stopping points (I try to stop every 150-200 miles or so for a stretch break).
                  If I thought you would be heading out 290 instead of I-10, I'd suggest your first stop be in the Austin area.

I'm sure Lupo will adopt any furnishings you are not able to fit in your car.

Drive safely!!
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

I've been to Austin once. I got so lost out there for some reason. My friend Sunny (his American name) goes to UT out there. He even graduated next month; I'm so proud of him!

A lot of my stuff as actually been sold to my old roommate's girlfriend. He and her moved out last week, but still need to stop buy and get a few things. He left a lot of food behind that I refuse to eat (he eats JUNK).
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

(he eats JUNK).
                      I'll take it. Quality junk will survive the trip.

Comment

Honey, this is the kind of junk that, after you eat it, become hungry again about 10 minutes later. That kinda junk.

Comment

oh. Well, never mind then. I'm aiming more for long-lasting junk now. Reduces the number of times I need to take out my retainer. Thing's bloody annoying.

Comment

Turkey Jerky and Beef Jerky are good for long distance travel. Along with string cheese and juice.

Comment

I like string cheese. Beef Jerky makes my jaw hurt though. Not sure if because I use it too little normally, or what. Maybe I should talk more.

Comment

I love beef jerky. I need chew toys (which my husband thinks is friggen' hysterical. )
                                Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X