This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    I like string cheese. Beef Jerky makes my jaw hurt though. Not sure if because I use it too little normally, or what. Maybe I should talk more.
    They make (or at least used to make) finely-shredded beef jerky, packaged in a plastic can like chewing tobacco.

Looked kinda like chewing tobacco too. That was one of the more interesting foods I've ever eaten.

Anyhoo, good luck on the move. When I was through New Mexico last year, we stopped at a rest stop and I noticed the greatest smell in the air from some plant. I couldn't really describe the smell, until I got back to work and happened to sniff a candle. It smelled like eucalyptus.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Anyhoo, good luck on the move. When I was through New Mexico last year, we stopped at a rest stop and I noticed the greatest smell in the air from some plant. I couldn't really describe the smell, until I got back to work and happened to sniff a candle. It smelled like eucalyptus.
      Oh yes, that smell! How I love and miss that smell! It's the smell of the flowers from the Yucca Plants and aloe vera out there. They grow like weeds and there's tons of different types. It's a wonderful smell that reminds me of clean. Clean air, clean earth, clean blankets (I air dry my heavier blankets out there).
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        They make (or at least used to make) finely-shredded beef jerky, packaged in a plastic can like chewing tobacco.
        The 'Q used to (maybe they still do) stock it. I can't say we sold it, because in the 15 months I worked there, I think I sold *maybe* 2 of them.

Plus I did the bulk of the ordering, and I think I only ordered a case once...
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Can you stop talking about Jerky? I am a Jerkyophile and nobody eats it on my country so I can't get any here....

Btw EQ we're still waiting for the pics :P
          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Pics will be up soon. still trying to pack.

It's very.... tasking...

I did already pack up the Dehydrator so no fresh jerky is available until I finish the move. Yes, I just had to rub that in your screen Bliss.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
            X