This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to it then

I hadn't taken any time off in over a year... And when I did take time off from Job 1 last, I continued working at Job 2 in the interim. I know, I know, not exactly the wisest decision, but I needed the money and Job 2 was kinda relaxing tbh

So after the horrors of Christmas/New Years were done with this year, my Ops manager pointed out I should take some time off, as I have a lot of time off saved up. I took off a whole month and I have been loving every second of it!

Now... My first day back approaches

I'm still really glad that I did take so long off. But I'm amazed how mad it still makes me just thinking about everything that pushed me into taking so long off in the first place.
    Plus, they rostered my first day back on a Sunday. I don't mind working weekends, I don't mind putting in the hard work... but there were new registers and information points installed while I was away. I have no training on them. I am willing to bet cold hard cash that they will not remember this when I return. /sigh

I don't really have a point here, I just needed to share with people who will be able to fully understand what I'm talking about
    Thanks for listening! =)
Working...
X