Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A customer's rights when they go to my store (long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A customer's rights when they go to my store (long)

You have the right to a speedy and efficient checkout.
    You have the right to speak/treat your cashiers with respect and expect the same
    You have the right to, within reason, ask for a manager at any time
    You have the right to question the price of an item, but you must accept the answer you are given
    If you come in wearing an article of clothing of a certain sports team, you can expect some flak. You have the right to give it right back.
    You have the right to tease me or my cw, but you must be prepared to get it right back.
    You have the right to use the dressing rooms as their intended purpose but read and obey the signs.
    You have the right to joke around at any point during the transaction.
    You have the right to choose any line you want but do NOT cut in front of another customer.
    You have the right to complain if you are treated unfairly, but do not use this lightly as it can damage the cashier.
    You have the right to talk to other customers in line as long as it does not interfere with their transactions,.
    Within reason, you have the right to ask questions about any of the products we offer.
    If you are charged incorrectly for an item, you have the right to an explanation but you must accept it.
    You have the right to ask to see jewelry if the cashier is busy, but don't expect them to drop everything to show jewelry in preference to paying customers.
    You have the right to ask for the bathroom key at any time, but don't yell or demand it disrespectfully.
    You have the right to ask for a discount if an item is damaged, but you must accept the answer you are given

You don't have the right to disrespect the staff.
    You don't have the right to yell obscenities at any time.
    You don't have the right to get into arguments with the staff.
    You don't have the right to make unreasonable requests
    You don't have the right to use the dressing rooms as restrooms.
    You don't have the right to park anywhere you want
    You don't have the right to ignore PA announcements
    You don't have the right to insult management, at any time
    You don't have the right to complain about other stores when there is no way we can help you
    You don't have the right to demand a product we don't carry
    You don't have the right to ask for discounts we do not have
    You don't have the right to switch price tags at ANY TIME
    You don't have the right to shop after we are closed
    You don't have the right to argue if you are kicked out or refused service
    Finally, You don't have the right to put your hands on any part of the staff for ANY reason.
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoth scroob View Post
    Finally, You don't have the right to put your hands on any part of the staff for ANY reason.

I hope that person was banned!

and my customers wonder why I take a step back on occasion...
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth scroob View Post
      You don't have the right to use the dressing rooms as restrooms.
      ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwwww
      I need a spatula to scrape that mental visual out of my brain please.
      wtf is wrong with people >.<

Comment

Quoth MsFabulous View Post
        wtf is wrong with people >.<
        A great many things.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth scroob View Post
          If you come in wearing an article of clothing of a certain sports team, you can expect some flak. You have the right to give it right back.
          I kind of disagree with this one, you shouldn't give voice derogatory opinions on <team> unless the customer mentions it first. Good humoured regulars get a pass though
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Not derogatory term necessarily, just something along the lines of "tough game last night huh" or "you're gutsy to wear that" especially if my team beats them. Most of the time they're regulars, and I am fully prepared to take the flak back when/if my team gets beat. Kind of a good sport-type thing but I see your point.

Comment

Quoth scroob View Post
              Not derogatory term necessarily, just something along the lines of "tough game last night huh" or "you're gutsy to wear that" especially if my team beats them. Most of the time they're regulars, and I am fully prepared to take the flak back when/if my team gets beat. Kind of a good sport-type thing but I see your point.
              Ahh fair enough
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

How about....

You have the right to get your shit together and get the hell out of town because after the bogus complaint you filed on me I'm going to let every drug dealer in town know that you're a police informant. Even though you're not. Next time think twice before you potentially ruin someone's career.

Comment

To certain customers who fancy themselves as a nationwide broadcast:

You have the right to remain silent. Please use it.
                  "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

You do not have the right to insult a worker.
                    You also do not have the right to insult my manager to me or my cw.

Comment

How about "You do not have the right to spout political opinions at the checkout?"
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                      X