This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Kitty Kitty!

When I got to work this morning, an older lady was waiting in our reception area. This is not unusual, as people do sometimes schedule access to their storage units at our warehouse. That's the reason she was there, kind of. When I went to the warehouse to clock in, she had her container open and was pulling things out. When I went back inside, I found out the reason she was looking through her container. SHE THINKS HER CAT WAS LOCKED IN WHEN IT WAS PICKED UP AND BROUGHT TO OUR WAREHOUSE LAST WEEKEND. Yes, she can't find her cat and thought it might be locked in her storage container. Last I heard, she did not find the cat, but it was left down in an area where we walk through very often. She was told that if anybody heard the cat, they will call and let her know.
    "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Oh no! Poor kitty. I hope he is safe and finds his way home soon.

Comment

There was a story about 10 to 15 years ago around the highschool about a lady whose cat went missing. She had been packing things up to move to another house and during that time kitty went missing. Turns out all of kitty supplies went missing too.

Fast forward when she went to get things out of her storage unit that had been loaded by moving people...A very very faint meow.

Turns out the cat didn't want to see her toys get taken and went in to rescue them, box got taped shut, and then dropped off at the storage unit. Thankfully these were crappy units. There was water dripping from the cieling and her bag of food was in the box with her. Cat went to almost half her weight but she was still kicking. Died from old age about three years ago however.

Comment

I hope they find the kitty alive and well, poor thing. There was a story recently about a family that sold some furniture and later couldn't find their cat. Apparently kitty had climbed into one of the couches and the new owners kept hearing scratching and finally started hearing faint meows. The cat was ok, only slightly worse for wear, and the owners were very happy to get their kitty back.
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

So far, nobody has heard any noise from the container. I think the cat is taking a little vacation, as kitties are known to do. I figure it will show up eventually. But they did say that one of the owner's family members accidentally locked her cat in a container for a month and, although a little skinnier, was fine when it was discovered.
          "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Remember this story? Kitty gets in suitcase, suitcase goes on plane, suitcase gets picked-up by wrong person who owns same suitcase, and wrong person gets a big surprise when they open suitcase!?

http://www.yorkblog.com/pets/2008/01...rida-to-t.html

PS. Poor kitty getting locked in storage. I think I'd notice if my pet went missing for that long. Heck, I get suspicious if I don't see my pets for more than 1/2 hour!
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

they're lucky the cat lived. most luggage is stored in unpressurized compartments.

and i love your sig!

Comment

Working...
              X