This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC does it to us yet again!

This morning we got a call from our distribution center. They wanted our trailer sent back empty. They occasionally use the trailers to pick up merchandise from local vendors; thus they want an empty trailer.

Of course, they wait to do this until after we have loaded it over half full with repack totes and defectives.

So all that crap is now going to have to be taken off and sit in the backroom when we have another truck tonight, and then it will have to be loaded onto tonight's truck, unless the DC wants that one sent back empty as well.

God, I hate the DC.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Aren't these the same people who haphazardly pack the trucks for you guys. Stacking cases of tide ontop of toilet paper and light bulbs.

Why don't you create a boobytrapped truck to "help them learn". Nothing that will hurt them, but make it very difficult to unload on their end so they get a little understanding for what they end up putting the people on the other end thru.
    My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
      Why don't you create a boobytrapped truck to "help them learn". Nothing that will hurt them
      Awwwwwww, not hurting them? I was going to offer IPF my collection of crossbows and tripwires...
      free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

Working...
      X