This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *head bam*

Not sure where this belongs as its a mixture of coworkers and managment.

So, I get a call from my boss today saying I did another invoice wrong. I put a 12 instead of a 10 in for our free cases of coke.

So she gets yelled at by district manager. District tells her if I screw up again, she can just replace me with someone who can do my job.

Now this is NOT the first time I screwed up on invoices. I've told boss lady that I needed to learn how to do more of them, as just telling me how to do them once three years ago isnt enough, as I do forget stuff if I don't do it. Her suggestion was to practice.
    Ok, I can practice. If you just show me how to do them again!
    But now, since she got in trouble, she will finally show me to how to do them.

Also, I might get a write up. The police came to the president to report on my robbery. My president didn't know what was going on. He called district. district manager didn't know. She called my Area Manager. Area manager was told, but didn't report right away as she forgot. My own manager gets yelled at since she didn't report it right away, (she didn't see the need to since the robber didn't get any money). Area manager gets write up. Told if she makes another mistake, she'll get fired. It was the first time Manager seen her cry.
    The vice president came in to make another copy of the robbery.

I'm going to get write up since I didn't give up the money.
    Doesn't matter if I truely thought he was joking. Doesn't matter if I didn't see the knife til it was just about on me, and I just reacted on instict to grab phone instead of getting closer to said knife man.
    So I'll get a write up on not doing what robber says.

And I'm likely on Area manager's shit list too, which I've already been on for a while. Now that I'm the one who really endangered her job, I can't do any more screw ups.

Even Manager said she's not sure how much longer she can keep saving my ass from being fired.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

...wow. That is a LOT of suck!

I hope you've started looking for a new job? Hopefully you can find one before they find an excuse to fire you.
    EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
    ~-~
    Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

You would think that someone would be happy that the place didn't lose the money from the attempted robbery....
      Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
        You would think that someone would be happy that the place didn't lose the money from the attempted robbery....
        Aye, but many places -- which, oddly as it sounds, do this as a matter of common sense/watching out for their EE's -- have a policy about robberies which is very simple: (a) do whatever they tell you as long as it doe not endanger you or anyone else, and (b) as far as you are concerned, the robber's name is "Sir". That, and call the cops before notifying ANYONE else, even corporate. I'm sure there are some companies who aren't so big on that last one, however.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Still, no one knows how he will react in an emergency. So they're going to write you up for being human?? Obviously you're too good for that company. They can't even be bothered to train you properly.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
          X