This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your assignment; be an SC.

I'm not sure where to post this because it's sorta on-topic. My college's requires that we take a couple of one credit "self-development" courses. This semester I'm taking "Assertiveness Training". We have do alot of role-playing in class. Last week's class centered on refusing requests and speaking up for oneself. Guess what one the scenarios was. Trying to return a stereo for a cash refund without a receipt! We had to be the SCs! Fortunatly the other part of the roleplay involved the clerk being rude. Yep, that's right you can take college classes in how to be an SC.
    Mon aƩroglisseur est plein des anguilles!"

That has got to be the craziest idea ever, next thing you know we'll get SCs who are actually educated.. oh wait they're not. Still, a stupid idea because of plenty of policies to be followed so that always shuts them down.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I think it would be fun to play the clerk because then you can say what you really want to the SC without getting fired...
      free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

Quoth alphaboi View Post
        This semester I'm taking "Assertiveness Training". We have do alot of role-playing in class.
        Honestly, most of my worst customers have taken assertive training. There's nothing inherently wrong with the courses and they often do a lot of good.

It seems there are a few people, though, who get the idea that assertiveness means always getting their way. The fun begins when the assertive customer thinks he's going to get everything, and I, the assertive CSR, is equally determined to give nothing.
        I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

I assert that since you have no receipt and cannot prove you paid for this stereo it must be MINE!!!
          MUAHAHAHA!!!
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
          X