This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He complained about not doing his job?? o_O

Ok, so last tuesday we had our coke-cola delevery. Now, when we have delveries, we check them in, they put it away, we sign invovices, that's how we've always done it, that's how we always will. Mostly so that the delvery people can't just drop and run, and leave us to stock the hundreds of soda onto the shelves and displays.

So its our normal coke-cola guy, I check it in like normal, and he thrusts the new computer thingy, and demands, (YES DEMANDS) that I sign it. I blink, and tell him to put it away first, then I'll sign. He says he doesn't want to do that anymore, and I need to sign it. I tell him what my boss told me to do, and refuse to sign it, until he does his job. He askes if I would rather have him take all the coke back and we not get any. I shrug and say "Sure, whatever..." He gets huffy, scribbles on the computer, and then goes and puts the coke away. He then storms out with the empty cases. Comes back, slams the invoices on the counter, and leaves. After much blinking, I looked over the invoices, and saw his name and RFTS next to it.

Today, my boss told me that the coke-guy told his boss, who called my boss and said I flat out refused to sign it, and was rude to him. O_O. Thankfulyl I told my boss ahead of time what transpired that faithful night. So the coke guy got in trouble for not doing his part of the job apperently.

I don't get it. We use to get along so well, but he was ignoring me when he was putting the coke away, and he wanted me to sign it ahead of time? I don't get it.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

We musta had a surly vendor come through because when I went to recieveing the other day I noticed a couple warnings posted that vendors need to conduct themsevles professionaly and courteously while on the floor or they'll be booted

Wonder who the moron was?
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

gah i had an experiance with a bad pepsi vendor once.

We have had a bad time with pepsi because we just dont seem to get along (pepsi and my perticular store) and at one time we ordered ONE palet of pepsi and diet pepsi. I went back to let the guy in and he had 3 palets. I tell him i can only tae one and he responds with.
      "this is how it works. I give you these pallets. ou sign for them. We both go our merry way.'

In the end we sent him packing and didnt pay for any of it (since we did take any)
      Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

In the years I was doing Receiving, there was only ONE vendor I ever had to kick out of the store and that was about a year ago.

We had a wine delivery come in from one of our 3 local distributors (this one brings in Franzia, among other brands that I usually purchase.) Now, usually the delivery would brought in by our dynamic duo (Batman and Robin) on the long rig.

This one came on one of the smaller trucks, usually one that serves restaurants. The merchandiser bringing this order did nothing from the time she walked in my back door but bitch and gripe about how she doesn't normally do grocery stores/she'd rather be running to restuarants to deliver/yadda yadda.

She was annoying the piss out of me, to say the least. So, being the "pussycat" I am, I politely told her if she's got restaurant orders on her truck, just go do those then and we'd have ours redelivered and to NEVER come back if all she was going to do was complain and gripe.

She left, I called back to her office and had a talk w/her supervisor and she never came back. My delivery came back the next day and was handled with no trouble. Problem solved.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X