X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How RavenStarr's Head Went "KABOOM"

This happened a few weeks ago at work.

I was bagging for a customer when this lady come up, ready to check out. Well as with most stores they preach about no wait. So I get ready to tell this lady I can ring her up. This is how the convo goes:

RavenStarr: Maam I can check you out over on number 4 (Note that it is important that I said that word for word)

The Lady: But there's nobody there

RavenStarr: *Unable to say anything due to the explosion of her head*

I mean c'mon I could see her saying it if I had just said "Maam you can go to number 4 and check out" But I told her That I, myself could check her out, and she says nobody is there.

I'm sorry and I know it to be a bit mean but if you're that stupid then you deserve to wait. Besides without my head, it would have been impossible to check her out.
    Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

::boggle::

And here, the worst I've had are the customers that come up behind where I stand at the register (where there's no belt), and ask if I'm open. Um...yes, ma'am, but you have to come around to where the conveyor belt is.
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Not sticking up for customers but, maybe she mis-understood you. It happens to me once in a while
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
        Not sticking up for customers but, maybe she mis-understood you. It happens to me once in a while
        No, I think it's deeper than that. I think that since she's a customer and not an employee, your individuality is nonexistent. Just because you say "I," she sees it as "employee" and assumes that nobody's there and nobody'll be there.
        No good news is good bad news

Comment

Working...
        X