This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Melxb View Post
    A suit. I have to wear very formal work clothes as our dress code is very strict about that: "Business/Professional Attire"
    I'm not alone!!! THANK YOU!
    No good news is good bad news

Comment

Quoth JetfireRules View Post
      I work for a company that requires Khaki and Red to be worn......couple of red circles for a logo, Salvation Army doesn't like them......
      Heh, I wore the same uniform for quite a few years.

Now I wear a T-shirt and jeans, a surplus Navy jacket, sometimes a hat and occasionally a ponytail.
      "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Suppossed to wear:-

polo shirt (with company logo)
        sweatshirt (with company logo
        blue trouser/skirt (seriously try doing this job in a skirt!)
        black shoes

actually wear:-
        well the poloshirt and sweatshirt (tho its so cold in there at the mo theres a long sleeve top under them
        Black trousers (and this is a big no no, but blue trousers are damn hard to find)
        usually black shoes, but sometimes my comfy ,purple D.M.s
        "...and you've got people. Billions of people walking about like happy meals with legs...." Spike

Comment

For me it's
          • Shoes (whatever we want)
          • Pants (as long as it's not blue denim)
          • Button-up collared shirt (any type, I generally wear short-sleeved white)
          • Tie
          • Company-issued apron
          • Nametag

Add a traffic safety vest if I'm working carts, or a baseball cap with the store logo if I'm working in bakery or deli.

Ladies have similar rules except from the waist up they aren't required to wear a tie and they can wear whatever shirt they want, because instead of an apron they get a smock that they must keep fully buttonned at all times. Ladies may also wear skirts if they so desire, or capri pants if management decides it's hot enough. No shorts for anybody.

Due to my fat legs running together as well as my box cutter's tendency to want to cut its way out of my pocket, I tend to go through two to four pairs of pants every one to two months. Mind you the apron is the only part of the regular uniform that is provided, and clothes don't come cheap when you're my size.
          "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
          "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
          My MySpace
          My LiveJournal

Comment

Ooo yes forgot name tags. We don't have to wear them though, they only have your first name on and position. And all cabin crew have their little Wings badges which we all wear with pride.
            No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Pretty simple: blue shirt that they give me and a lab coat that they give me. Easy.

Olive juice you too.

Comment

Overpriced company shirts that become our property
                jeans (except managers and assistant managers)
                black, navy or khaki pants (managers and assistant managers, esp.) with belt (yeah right!)

I am working on getting an overpriced company jacket because I am always cold, and I just plain hate the overpriced company vest (which K always manages to take home with her anyway, even though it is a communal vest).

Women can wear up to 2 pairs of earrings (most places only allow one) and guys can wear earrings (some places frown upon that). Facial piercings, I think, are allowed.

"Socially unacceptable clothing and hair styles are not allowed." <------whose society are we allowing to make this decision?
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I actually like my dresscode at both my jobs

At Sears we can wear:

Solid white or black collared shirt (can include a non-collared shirt over a collared shirt)
                  Khaki or black pants
                  Dress shoes

It's pretty leinent though, I can get away with:

Dark brown or even dark gray pants
                  Black pin-striped pants
                  Kind of like an olive-khaki colored pant

Then we if we get 100% in our shops, we can wear a solid colored shirt of any color we choose.

I have a lot of dress shoes, but my favorite are my white and black saddle shoes.

Then at Mayo:

I usually go dress pants, dress shirt and tie. Always with the dress shoes. Basically, I have to dress professionally.
                  When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

Depends on what I have XD.

Most days: My Plaid Pantry uniforms usually is my blue short-sleeve button up, with Plaid Pantry on the left chest cheek, kept open with my /cooler/ shirts under it.

Second one is a Red/black. (Think Star Trek). Second most worn one.

Third: My strait red plaid pantry shirt,

Finally, if I don't wear any shirt, I have to wear a blue apron that says CoreMark on it.
                    Military Spouse Support.
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

My work uniform is a blue vest. However, walmart is changing their uniforms. Starting the beginning of February we have to wear a navy blue top with brown/khaki pants.

Comment

I wear khaki pants and a black polo shirt. Or sometimes black pants and a black polo. We are allowed to only wear khaki, black, and white colors. So since I practically live at work, my entire wardrobe seems to only consist of khaki pants and black polos. Sad, really.

Comment

Black or khaki pants, black or white shirt, and usually a black apron.

However, for the holiday, we have new red aprons with cute sayings on the chest.

Mine says "joy to the girls" stretched right across my DD's.

I have kicked about five men out of the store for telling me my "girls are a joy" for them too.

Comment

Quoth Kika View Post
                            Black or khaki pants, black or white shirt, and usually a black apron.

However, for the holiday, we have new red aprons with cute sayings on the chest.

Mine says "joy to the girls" stretched right across my DD's.

I have kicked about five men out of the store for telling me my "girls are a joy" for them too.
                            Just out of curiosity, do you work at B&BW?

Comment

Quoth captainvegetable02 View Post
                              Just out of curiosity, do you work at B&BW?
                              Who else?

Comment

The constant in my uniform is the black waistcoat, black tie, black slacks, white apron and a black cashmere cap. It's a decent waistcoat, too. Not one of those general issue blue twill vests they wear at Wally World. The shirt varies, though on Wednesdays I wear all black with a silver tie for "personal reasons." In reality I just do that to add a little mystery to myself. I also usually like to roll the sleeves and press them, looks neater that way.
                                You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Working...
                                X