This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommorrow is my first Black Friday

Workign 10am-9pm so alteast I'll miss the initial onslaught. So what should I expect tommorrow? Will I have to deal with a abunch of angry customers all day?

To some extent yes, it's to be expected during the start of Christmas shopping. So if you DO get a bunch of angry people, try and keep your cool...you don't want to be like me and start snapping. ^^

Comment

hey welcome to the club tommorrow is my first black friday too. my store isnt a big retailer but we have alot of specialty customers since we are a sports and outdoors store. ill be workin 6am(which i need to go to bed soon) to 3pm. we open at 7am unlike the insanse 5am like most other store. so i wish you and me both good luck tommorrow, becuase what knowlegde i gain from this site is that most people loss all common sense and sanity tommorrow.

Comment

If you have xanax, take them. If not, remember, it's just a job. The levels of jerky behavior you'll be subjected to are no indication of the kind of person you are. Do not take ANYTHING personally.

May the schwartz be with you.

Comment

Working...
        X