This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha? Huh?

Okay, I eluded in another post about some serious changes that have recently taken place here at my place of work...since I post mostly from my desk at work during my down time, I cannot get into details yet...so I'm throwing out a few "trailers" for my soon-to-be released post. I have been bursting to talk about it, but I have been working so much that when I get home, I immediately hit the hay! So, here's the first trailer....

Coming soon to CS...Friendofjimmyk presents...highlights of the hostile takeover and ensuing totally inane workplace stupidity..."Wha? Huh?" coming soon to a post near you...starring:

and
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Co-starring:

and

*queue movie announcer voice* The dots are agitated!

Coming soon to CS!
    Last edited by friendofjimmyk; 11-25-2006, 01:12 PM. Reason: added tagline
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

GAH!

Okay, so I'm at home now. I can post my story, right? NO! I can't!

I just started to type it over in "morons in management" and I got far into the story and then my conscience got the best of me. I know that our computers are randomly monitored? I am sure that they know I am on this site. I have never mentioned the company by name and won't until the day I am no longer there...but I don't want that day to be soon.

So, if they know that I am on this site at work, then they'll pick up on who I may be and if I type something that could be conceived as compromising the integrity of the company...I could lose my job...even if I posted it from home!

So, therefore, I won't do anything that will cost me my job. Because all though I am completely aggrivated by the recent changes, I rather enjoy my job - and food, and the roof over my head, and clothes on my back, and gas in my car etc, etc.

Damn conscience! Anyone got a hammer so I can turn this thing off? Will this work... ouch...no!

Comment

E-mail it to me from your home computer and I'll post it instead!
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Well, I could do that! However, it's on my blog at myspace now. We can't use myspace here at work, so it's not something they could keep tabs on. I still didn't mention the name of the company over there - but I got it off my chest.

Thanks for the offer, oh evil one! And I mean that in a good way!

Comment

Working...
          X