This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greatest sign in the world

At the arena we have a reserved parking lot that usually has a name and a number. For example CS.com 2453. Most of the names are of corporations and are very bland but this is quite possibly the best corporation: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...3/SP_A0197.jpg
    I'd love working for them.
    Last edited by ArenaBoy; 11-27-2006, 02:31 PM. Reason: Change things
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Ha Ha. That is good. Would love to meet them.
    "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Quoth ihatethenba68 View Post
      ...but this is quite possibly the best corporation: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...3/SP_A0197.jpg
      I'd love working for them.
      It would be even funnier if it read "The Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatham & Howe"!

Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk!
      Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 11-27-2006, 07:17 PM.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
        It would be even funnier if it read "The Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatham & Howe"!

Nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk!

There actually used to be a restaurant in Spokane, Washington by this name. Good food, too.

Morgana

Comment

The is a pub near me called "Nowhere Inn Particular".

For the honesta nswer to "Where have you been?"
          ludo ergo sum

Comment

We used to have a bar here in Key West named "Our Place." Made for some interesting conversations when suggesting a watering hole to someone you had just met!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              We used to have a bar here in Key West named "Our Place."
              We used to have "Your Place." It often simplified life... I could say "Let's go to your place," and the woman could value it as she pleased... either as Your Place or her place.
              I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

We have a pizza joint named 'Some Place Else.'

"Where ya wanna go?"

"Some Place Else."

"Whad'ya mean some place else. No one's suggested a place yet."
                Retail Haiku:
                Depression sets in.
                The hellhole is calling me ~
                I don't want to go.

Comment

Quoth Retail Associate View Post
                  We have a pizza joint named 'Some Place Else.'
                  I can imagine the SC's now...

"But Some Place Else doesn't charge that much for a medium! I'm gonna take my business Some Place Else!
                  "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                  "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                  My MySpace
                  My LiveJournal

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    We used to have a bar here in Key West named "Our Place." Made for some interesting conversations when suggesting a watering hole to someone you had just met!
                    Actually, a closest major town growing up had a restuarant named "Our Place" as well. So when I asked when/where we were going to eat, and Mom or Dad said "Our Place" I would usually end up being disappointed because I thought that we'd get to eat in a restuarant!
                    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                    X