This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in hell

I was just laid off from my job with one day's notice -- and, judging by the reason provided, it's just part of the current attempt to hobble the library so they have an excuse to close it like they've wanted to for a while. I have another job lined up, but it will take a bit. I'm also still employed with the temp agency, so I can get a new job through that, possibly. (Although my idiot manager not only got the wrong temp agency for me, but got the name of the one she thought I was at wrong.)

Oh, and on top of that, I'm sick -- or at least, have cripplingly severe allergy issues.

And, finally, our cat may have been hit by a car.

Don't suppose anyone cares to just kill me now?

Sucks but at least you have another job lined up. I hope kitty ends up okay.

Comment

At this point... it's a vanishingly small chance it will turn up okay. It usually sticks around the house and always gets in bed with Mom. We haven't seen it in more than a day and it didn't get in bed with Mom. Plus, someone saw a cat that had been hit. We can't be sure, though, because it was cleaned up before we found out about it, so we couldn't see if it was our cat.

Comment

WOW!!! better notice than my company gave 150 of us. We walked in for our shift and were informed "Your whole department is terminated as of right now. Here's your paperwork."

Comment

Quoth Devilot View Post
          We can't be sure, though, because it was cleaned up before we found out about it, so we couldn't see if it was our cat.
          * offers times a million*
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Quoth Devilot View Post
            Don't suppose anyone cares to just kill me now?
            No, but I'll give you a hug.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
            X