This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate kids

i used to think in my old store the random groups of kids coming in were pretty annoying and loud. but compared to what i deal with now in my new store....those kids were angels.

my store is in the center of town and there are a lot of things to do around there. so why they all come to my store off all places is beyond me.

its pretty bad in summer so luckily now its died down a smidge. but i guess theres a driving school across the street and when they get their break they all flood over to good old 3 letter pharmacy.

they are the most obnoxious, bratty, loud, stupid kids ever. they come in hordes. and half of the kids we have to keep an eye on.

some stand out more than others. we've actually have had groups of kids banned from the center. now there's this group of kids who seemed to be led by these 2 other idiots. so last week (story told to me i missed it) coworker N saw these two ringleaders come in and the other group comes in after. she keeps an eye on them as shes ringing and sees them in aisle 3...which is where family planning is. she watched one of the kids put condoms in the hood of the other kid. N flipped! she yelled at them and told them that they will put those condoms back into her hand now! surprisingly the kid does and she makes them empty their pockets and they book. stupid idiots.

they came back Tuesday night. N calls me up and as soon as i go up front they leave. i watch the video upstairs and they stole 4 bags of chips and maybe a drink as well. ughhh.

i guess they tried to come in again Wednesday but were stopped at the front door. N had supervisor V stand at the back door watching them outside while N stood at the front door. the 2 ringleaders start to come in and she tells them. you have 1 of 2 options. 1) step over that line and that girl over there...with the phone in her hand, she will hit talk and the cops will be on the phone. 2) turn around and leave. ballsy! lol the kids are like "uhh what huh? we didnt do anything duhhhhhhhh"

they left.

we HAVE them on video. basically if they try to come in again we tell them to leave or we call the cops.

last night these 3 girls came in and were hanging out in cosmetics. they were looking at milani eyeliners and one of them went up front and wanted to buy 2. she thought they were buy one get one half off. they werent so she only got one. they go back to the milani display and look at it for a while and then leave. N goes over and finds and empty package of what they just looked at. i find 2 more that were tampered with. bitches. i watched the video and you see them pull them off the pegs and look at them and never get put back up but cant actually see them put anything in their pocket. (that are was blocked)

kids are ALWAYS stealing in that store. we all wonder why if this town i work in is "so affluent" why these punks always steal. im sure mommy and daddy have money. i see 10 year old with purses i can never afford..and cell phone...and more money than i had at that age. ugh

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
    kids are ALWAYS stealing in that store. we all wonder why if this town i work in is "so affluent" why these punks always steal. im sure mommy and daddy have money. i see 10 year old with purses i can never afford..and cell phone...and more money than i had at that age. ugh

simple because it's "fun" for them to steal, if one got caught red-handed I bet they'd have the money on their person and offer to pay to stay out of trouble.
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Your store could always implement the "No more than 2 children under the age of 18 in the store at a time". Of course, management wouldn't do that because it would hurt business right?
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        Your store could always implement the "No more than 2 children under the age of 18 in the store at a time". Of course, management wouldn't do that because it would hurt business right?
        yes it would big time

im not looking forward to next saturday. especially since its me and one other girl

wtf

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
          kids are ALWAYS stealing in that store. we all wonder why if this town i work in is "so affluent" why these punks always steal. im sure mommy and daddy have money.
          Exactly. Lil Bunny knows that mummy and daddy can buy them out of trouble.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

sometimes i wonder if it's not so much the child but the parents. i used to work in a dollar store and people would leave their kids (around 10 and such) and go shopping in the other stores in the stripmall. of course the kids would be annoying. grr. stupid parents. bah.
            If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
            ^_^

Comment

from what im told parents drop their kids off in the center and thats it. its a lot worse in the summer. i bet in the winter they wont wanna walk around all night lol

no loitering muhahaah

Comment

Working...
              X