This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is bad...

I have been visiting this board ever since I got my kitchen job, reading all the posts, and something occured to me...I don't have anything to post!

No sucky customers...nothing! I can't think of any incidents worth posting about! I guess my suffering really is over!

We miss you! :*
    I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

Ah come now. Certainly you can post about the pain and misery of your coworkers.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Funnily enough, since I got out of retail and got a job where I can happily financially support this place, I've had very few SCs. Granted, I'm now in wholesale, but some of our lot have their moments.

I ended up yearning for the idiots. Don't become like me. That way lies madness.

And furry manboobs.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth thread title View Post
          This is bad...(ass)
          There, fixed that for you.
          Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Didn't you say you had a few horror stories saved up that you hadn't posted yet?
            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Sounds to me like you ought to be celebrating!
              Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                Ah come now. Certainly you can post about the pain and misery of your coworkers.
                sounds like me... I'm considering posting some stories on behalf of the CSRs I've relayed to... that would be a really dangerous game to play though... for me to edit out enough to make it FCC compliant there may well not be any story left.
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I must say I'll miss your posts. But on the other hand

Comment

Working...
                  X