This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Stamp Customer

Yesterday, one of the checkers got a customer with a food stamp card. I went over to help out since the card wouldn't slide and it turned out that there wasn't any money on the food stamp side and the customer mentioned that there was. I voided the order so the line wouldn't get held up and I let the customer call the food stamp place at the service desk, she handed me the phone, and it turned out that there was money on the food stamp side. It turned out that it didn't show up because we've had problems with our system.

I rang up the customer at the service desk and this time the food part went through. The customer also wanted money withdrawn from the cash side which took a few tries to go through since I kept missing a step. When the transaction went through, I asked the customer if she wanted the remaining cash on the cash side which she politely turned down. She was grateful that I took the time to help her out.

Also, she had her son and daughter with her. The customer had her daughter pick up the DVD's that she dropped and had the son help. I received an apology from one of them (can't remember which) about the DVD's that fell over. I don't believe that it was actually their fault since the display was unstable to begin with so I arranged the DVD's to make the display stable.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Awww you are such a nice employee

She seems like a good customer.
    No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Working...
    X