Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This time of year, parodies (Bob Rivers, Tales From the Crypt, and a couple of Weird Al tracks) are definite sanity-savers. Mannheim Steamroller helps, too, since they're nearly all instrumental and creatively arranged.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I love my "Have a Very Bass Christmas" CD. Too bad I can't play it at work. Nothing says holiday spirit like tasteful bass grooves that give nice massages if you play it loud enough.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'd love to listen to some actual music at work...
        I have to listen to stupid commercials that repeat themselves constantly...

"A poke to the eye?!?"
        "I'm a freakin superNOVA!"
        "Who put this thing together? ME!"
        "You're just wonderful! A wonderful, drug dealin, stealin, thieving murderer."
        "Let's rock, baby!"
        -insert other corny videogame lines from commercials-

Comment

The Christmas fanatics at my workplace had the main radio tuned to the local 'all Christmas music all the time' station two weeks before Thanksgiving, until a bunch of us nasty Grinches put our collective foot down. Now we have the radio on an oldies station that plays a decent balance of everyday and Christmas music. It's the same old stuff, but at least it's bearable.

Comment

How about this: the cd kiosk in Seasonal plays clips from all their albums--however, it skips, as sucky cds are wont to do. So I spend maybe 2-3 hours every day putting out Christmas stuff, listening to skipping Charlie Brown and some dumb contemporary country cds, over, and over, and over...

Cds, please die out now?

Comment

Working...
            X