X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

ARRRRRGHHHHH

Inventory....4 people, 1 supervisor,1 Auditor

1 9X9 shop....one complete and utter gong show!!!

8 hours today, were not even half way done

8 hours tomorrow or until we finish

auditor found a mistake on the first thing she checked!

PLEASE somebody shoot me....

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It turns out the store supervisor is a packrat who cant remember where she packed everything and didnt "trust" any of the staff with that knowledge either! Want to kill store supervisor, must...kill...supervisor!

The ONLY good part of this is that the big boss is so disgusted with how disorganised eveything is shes ordering a major clean up for the following week!

please shoot me!!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

I can't shoot you. I'm too pretty for jail!!!!!

Seriously, it'll be ok. Someday you might even laugh about it.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You could come down to Rapid at the end of June and help me count fuses, diodes, detectors, glass rods and etc. We sold all the tubes out of the tube caddy so that doesn't need to be counted anymore. And the shop buys lunch which could be chicken, sub sandwiches or burgers on the grill. Plus I make homemade icecream.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

we finished at 4:45 pm today (store closes at 5) I slump in our front desk chair absolutly shattered

and the first thing that cow says..... GET OUT OF THAT CHAIR!!!!

well thats until I ask her what I should do then.... stores empty, cant move anything until they have signed off the verfied counts, cant do the verified counts, cant start closing, no filing to be done, cant straighten backroom....cant do anything

that shut her the hell up....

god im so stressed, the ss was snippy all day today I WASNT TALKING TO YOU, YOU MOO COW , I was verifying the process for excess items with MY boss, oh and by the way, shes YOUR boss to... oh wait would you rather me shut up, not use my brain and make a mistake....of course you would! then you could "fix" it and look better than me!

and even though my actual boss, not the ss (entitlement issues much) is a wonderful professional, how would you feel after a day of your boss literally looking over your sholder for 8 hours

and to boot a VERY VERY expensive piece of jewellry is missing...multiple hundreds!!!
        Last edited by Kiwi; 01-04-2007, 03:04 AM.
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
        X