This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls

Other MOD is babysitting another property, and called me the other day. She needed to spell "testicles." She was filling out a guest incident report.

I'm not sure I want to know. I'm very curious, but I'm afraid of what I might find out.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Okay, you canNOT tease us like that. Not fair!

Comment

Alright, I have more details. As it turned out, it was a little five-year-old boy who got his balls squished. Ouchies!

On our balconies (they're pretty standard across all properties), there's a gap between the railing and the walkway, and the boy had slipped under there and gotten stuck, with his junk getting sandwiched.

I've seen little kids playing by the railing with their legs hanging down, and always wondered if something like that would happen. I even brought it up with Boss Man, but he says they have to be built to Corporate's specifications, which includes that gap. After an incident like this, though, Corporate may be changing things.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Oh my!

I hope theyre not permanently damaged.

But DAMN..that musta hurt.

Comment

Well, let's run down some of the usual qualifications...

Did it happen to a member of a corporate BigWig's family? No> No change.

Did anyone die? No -- no change; yes -- does the media know? No -- no change...

Can we be get out of it if it comes to court? yes -- no change...
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Ouchie! Poor munchkin . . .

Comment

Let's hope it's not missing. Because who wants to check Lost And Found for that!
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
              X