Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "it says suitable for vegans, but I wasn't certain if it would be suitable for someone with a milk allergy."

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Is Sam working at home or is it the rapture?"
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

• "See, the methheads wouldn't give up like that. Crackheads just have no ambition."
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• "The french just love your booty"
          Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

• "So, when you say I have to go to downloadlinks, is that spelled L-Y-N-X?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Phsychopathic killers don't kill people...oh wait. Yes they do!"

"We're going to finish what he started."
              "What? We're going to kill ourselves now?"
              "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

• "Those are two of my pet peeves: cooks who are afraid to get burnt and dishwashers who are afraid to get wet!"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

• "*burp* Tastes just as good an hour later!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "See, my son here thought it would be a good idea to drink all the alcohol on Duval and I, being the wonderful parent that I am, thought it would be a great idea to drink it with him."
                    "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

Comment

• "He's about as bright as a night light on dim"

"Pamela Anderson's boobs are more real than her personality"
                      Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

• "Do they tell her to kill people?"
                        "No, they tell her to send cuddly stuffed animals to a 40 year old straight bachelor. Makes ME want to kill people!"

Comment

• "I gotta get away from the hustle and bustle of... people."
                          "Oh, you hate your job? There's a club for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet down at the bar." ~Drew Carey

Comment

• "My fists are now itching. Has anyone else got that?"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "We are the boob masters!"
                              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• "She didn't act like this the last time I got her pregnant."
                                I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Working...
                                X