X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What are you doing?"
    "Not what I'm supposed to be doing, that's for damn sure."
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• The guys were all making fun of me because I have nuts in my ears.
      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

• "I'm totally overflowing out of my bra...It wouldn't be so bad, really, but my nipples are getting irritated!!"
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Do you want the Missouri side or the Kansas side?

How did they get fingerprints there?

Yeah Like I'm gonna fingerprints somebodies grease smear

N I'm gonna crawl in the floor and clean under the counter

Welcome to Granolaland, fruits nuts and flakes
          Meeeeoooow.....
          Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• "Well, it's a funny story, but today I bought a huge bag of onions off a transvestite..."
            "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

• "She has like thirty vicodin here! She won't miss twenty."

"Is this Flame?"
              "No. It's the Flamenco Dance Studio. We're buying our sign on the installment plan."
              You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

• "Can you charge her debit card before she spends too much of what she has on there? Thanks."

Rapscallion

Comment

• I went to pat her on the shoulder, but then I realised she's all boob!

Rapscallion

Comment

• "Stop touching me like that! You made me doubt myself!"

Rapscallion

Comment

• "She probably bent the rim while driving for pizza."
                      "Since when have stoners ever gotten the urge to do stuff?"
                      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Comment

• "I can't believe that four grown men are talking about little packages without giggling like idiots."
                        Last edited by Spiffy McMoron; 07-30-2007, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• "Fat and tan is the new thin."

"Those who can't do teach. Those who can't teach govern."

"When does this place usually pick up on Monday?"
                          "Tuesday."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

• "Why can't we have a Beaver Bonanza?"
                            "Yeah, who doesn't love beavers?"

"You're such a nice boy! *3 second pause* I need a screw!"

Comment

• "I will treat him like I do every other client-with contempt."
                              -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                              -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

• "My god, it's full of boobs!"

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                                X