This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird smells and sweaty palms

Usually I get a customer or two per shift with bad personal hygiene, but today takes the cake. I had so many gross customers tonight I'm still cringing about it. We're talking bad breath, bad BO, and unabashed farters. Then there is the sweaty palm syndrome. I had dozens of movies handed to me tonight that were wet to the touch. Is it a post holiday thing? I can't figure it out.
    Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

I think that people are just getting more disgusting with each new year. Or they made a resolution to stop bathing for some reason.
    "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Next time you get a farter, give them a ranking of 1-10 and a comment like "Great sphincter control!" or "Let me guess. You had buffalo wings!"

-I.P Freleigh, who finds farts funny. Perhaps too funny.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Next time you get a farter, give them a ranking of 1-10 and a comment like "Great sphincter control!" or "Let me guess. You had buffalo wings!"

-I.P Freleigh, who finds farts funny. Perhaps too funny.
        "Oh, but only a 2.1 from the Russian judge..."

Rapscallion

Comment

I used to laugh when customers would tear ass, even if it stunk worse than my father's toots after he's had too many beers and too many sloppy joes.

It was especially funny when old farts farted...lol. I once posted on here about doing a store sweep (big broom, sweep up and down every aisle and every department) at the grocery store and an older couple was wandering down an aisle, unaware of my presence, and the lady let one go that would make my father jealous. When I worked at the old people's restaurants...well..no explanation needed....old people can't really control their bowels or their flatulence....and I'd always get a rootin tootin old man to seat or wait on...lol. lol. lol....

-Blas, who finds farting even more funny than IPF, and is almost to tears laughing right now.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Back when I started in car rental as a rental agent I was working all by myself. Had about 10-15 customers in line. I had eaten good ole' Taco Bell for lunch. It was hot in the office, so I had a fan going behind me. Had total asshat entitlement customer who would not accept whatever I was saying. I let the most killer silent but deadly fart out ever...and watched as it hit her right in the face due to the fan....and it hit the next couple people in line too. My line never moved faster for the next few minutes.

And that is my funniest fart story ever. Coming from someone who used to "crop dust" the campers in my section in the restaurant days, thats saying something.
            If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
            www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

You guys crack me up! That's hilarious!
              ~What some people fail to comprehend is that express lanes are no longer "express" when you have 20 customers in line ~

Comment

Have Faith: your avatar's facial expression in this thread is cracking ME up, especially coming under a post about crop dusting

Comment

Never really thought about it that way..... but now that you mention it.....
                  ~What some people fail to comprehend is that express lanes are no longer "express" when you have 20 customers in line ~

Comment

Working...
                  X