Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't think it would happen where I work...(gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think it would happen where I work...(gross)

At the drop yard where I work (night shifts) we used to keep the door unlocked for drivers to come in, copy paperwork, hit up the soda and snack machines, and use the bathrooms if they're spending the night there. It's been unlocked for so long I haven't bothered to carry that set of keys with me. Last night, it was locked, so I grumbled and found my keys buried under the trash on my floorboard. Naturally, I assumed there was a reason for it being locked, so I continued to lock it behind me all night.

Found the reason out from my boss when he got in this morning. If you need to use the bathroom there, you have to go through three sets of double doors into a huge, literally abandoned warehouse area. It used to be really scary at night until finally they decided that perhaps we would like some LIGHT to see where we're going back there. (Bathrooms had light, the warehouse area didn't.) Someone (possibly a driver, but there's a chance a drunk random walkby snuck in) decided to go through the last set of doors into the warehouse area and take a nice little dump right next to the door.

THEN...they walked TO the bathroom, grabbed a pile of toilet paper, and covered it up. And left.

And I was wondering what that smell was Sunday night...

Only takes one or two peole to ruin it for the rest of them. Sad, isn't it?
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Working...
    X