This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot me now, please!

It's been a crazy day at work, and I still have 3 hours left.

I didn't sleep well last night, because I was partying till 1 AM with some friends at the VFW. This is important, because it explains something stupid I did at work today.

I clean the ice cream machine twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays. I clean the machine, and then pour the mix in. There's a slight problem with that: I didn't put the front cover on.

Do you all have any idea on how long it takes to mop up 3 gallons of ice cream mix off the floor? About an hour.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
    Do you all have any idea on how long it takes to mop up 3 gallons of ice cream mix off the floor? About an hour.
    I accidentally left the lever up making a milkshake one night.

An hour is about right.
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I'm sorry, that's just horrible. My nasty mistake is spilling caramel sauce for sundaes. When we closed, we used to put the tubs near the drive thru window, which had a large cash box. The tubs would sit on top of the box, which had a few small holes (vent holes? I dunno) in the top of the box. One day I spilled the caramel, which in and of itself is a terrible mess. But then I had to empty the cash drawer and wash the caramel off of each individual bill. Miss the coins, thank goodness!
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

What you like us to shoot you now, or wait till you get home?

Comment

A year or two, I shattered a tempered glass window. I had it balanced, probably rather precariously, and bumped it with my knee. Tempered glass doesn't just crack in a few places, it breaks down into a fine gravel that will take you an hour to get out of the carpet.

I feel your pain.

Comment

On the bright side, it's probably better than having non-tempered glass break into large pieces and guillotine your foot off.

Comment

Quoth Jack View Post
              On the bright side, it's probably better than having non-tempered glass break into large pieces and guillotine your foot off.
              Tempur-Pedicure?
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
              X