This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nunavut Home Furnishings

While backstocking freight today, I noticed we had some new beanbag chair skins come in. Your buy the skin, and the number of bags of styrofoam beans specified on the skin, and then you stuff the beans into the skin in such a manner as to wind up with a beanbag chair.

Among the new beanbags were this...awful...thing.

Note: The finished chair doesn't actually look like this, but the pattern is exactly the same.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

At first I thought it was really bad bacon print...wait. I still think it is.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

pink camo is all the rage out here... and that bag looks like it'd be comfy for in front of the game machine.
      It's a tough row to hoe, and I'm just the Joe to hoe it.

Comment

Ah!!!!!!!!

Now the pink camo outfits make sense! It's the hunting instinct kicking in... y'know sort of like the leopard being all spotty so it can hid in the grass, they have to be all in pink camo to blend in: The whole place must be done up in pink camo -- chairs, sofas, curtains, carpet.... , so to blend in the clothes have to be in pink camo as well!

Quoth TheMike View Post
        pink camo is all the rage out here...
        At least you don't have hungry polar bears thinking you are covered with bacon!

Quoth TheMike View Post
        and that bag looks like it'd be comfy for in front of the game machine.
        No argument there!
        Last edited by It's me; 09-11-2010, 04:29 AM.
        There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

I prefer a good old lazy boy myself...being a boy, and fairly lazy as well. My experience with bean bags is if they are underfilled at all, you will be feeling floor through the bag.
          Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
          Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Id prefer a half-dead, not even stuffed grizzly bear to that pink camo bean bag.

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
              At first I thought it was really bad bacon print...wait. I still think it is.
              I wasn't the only one!!! That was my first thought when I scrolled down. I didn't even realize home furnishing could look like that!
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

It's purple camo out here. Team colors.

Comment

I don't care how many drinks one has . . . . that ain't looking good in the living room.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Uuuggggggggggh!!!!!
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                    X