Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Probable New Job Soon! (long because I'm thrilled)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probable New Job Soon! (long because I'm thrilled)

Okay, since my little hometown store was bought out by a large chain based in my state (those of you who live in or around Kennebunk/Kennebunkport probably know who that is), I have been absolutely fucking miserable. Mostly because this is a huge store, and they have two people running scan file. Myself, and the coordinator. We had three people for the store not even 1/4 this store's size!

We're consistently coming out at around 120% productivity for the week, never go into overtime, and end up doing most of center store's job for when when it comes to putting up tags for new items and signs for shippers (yes, that is their job. we checked). That, and some of you may have read my little rants on J, the center store "manager."

AND SO! I applied for a different job. I figure it's time because I'm 21, never had a job outside of the small grocery store and then being absorbed into the collective, and will never get any further than my current position. I'm not even labeled as full time right now!

I applied to a place a friend of mine works, and now have an official referral from her. This is apparently like Charlie's golden ticket, and gives me a leg up above the other applicants. I would be making close to $4/hr more than I am now, without running around like a fucking chicken with its head cut off or going from being in the store between 4-5 for scan file to being there until 11 at night for closing. I'd have a set fucking schedule! What a concept!

Anyway, just wanted to share my good news with you all
    I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Sounds like a deal!

I hope you get it. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck to you
      Seph
      Taur10
      "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Thanks, guys <3
        I have CDO. It's kinda like OCD, but the letters are where they should be!

After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F...

Comment

Working...
        X