X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    My hovercraft is full of eels.
    If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      On Final Fantasy XI I get messages from gil sellers. It's too much trouble to add them to my blacklist since they end up getting a permaban soon afterwords.
      City of Heroes/Villains makes it easy. You get an email or tell from a spammer, and for email you click the "spam" button and for tells, you click the name, then the spam option. It flags the account for the devs and adds the person to your ignore list.

Plus, if your ignore list is full, it kicks the oldest name to make room for the new one, so you never have to worry about trimming it yourself, but manually added idiots will end up having to be re-added later on if they continue to be idiots.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        City of Heroes/Villains makes it easy. You get an email or tell from a spammer, and for email you click the "spam" button and for tells, you click the name, then the spam option. It flags the account for the devs and adds the person to your ignore list.

Plus, if your ignore list is full, it kicks the oldest name to make room for the new one, so you never have to worry about trimming it yourself, but manually added idiots will end up having to be re-added later on if they continue to be idiots.

^-.-^
        It's similar in WoW. You right click the name and report spam. Then, the entire account (not just that particular character) is ignored for your current game session. It flags the account for the GMs, ignores the account temporarily (since it is likely a hacked account that you may want to talk to later, after the correct person regains control of it) and doesn't affect your ignore list. Pretty nice solution I think.

Comment

Working...
        X