This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A shooting...

Not sure if this was mentioned on the board or not but I got a major shock on Sunday morning. Apparently, there was a fatal drive-by shooting at a Wally World in town. I was stunned but also not really surprised since this is the same place that told me that they "were not interested in having you(meaning me) work here". The place is bad news but no one deserves to be shot. They finally ID'd the victim but not the shooter. Oy.
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

That's really scary, I hope they id the shooter soon.
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

That is why I carry a concealed handgun when I go to the city, never know what maniacs are gonna be around and the police are NEVER there when you need them. Your probably happy to not be an employee because that really has to make them think what if it was them hit by a stray bullet. Or for the fact I wouldn't want to provide bad customer service to the shooter. I would like to say more but I'll wait for this to go to fratching.
      I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

It has been said thus: "When seconds count, the emergency services are only minutes away."

With that said, Finland is safe enough, especially since several foreign criminal gangs have been rounded up recently.

Comment

Working...
        X