This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands Up

I resigned from my job 2 weeks ago and tonight is my last shift.

Hands up who wants to hear what happens tonight, could well be a good one since I don't really give a shit

Til later.
    I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

I DO, as once I get done applying to some other local stores I can't wait for my last day. Because either they will just let me go without wanting me to put in 2 weeks. or with how they love to understaff us, I can pretty much not take any crap and actually tell people the world doesn't revolve around them and they are the reason I'm moving to a new job since "Just because we are a convinence store doesn't mean we instantly can wait on the line of 10 people all at once"
    read: 10 entitled morons who all walk in at the exact same time and wonder why they have to wait in a line when we are supposed to be "convince"
    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Ooh! Ooh! MEEEE~!
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Not seeing any posts. Want!

Rapscallion

Comment

The thread is over thattaway: ----->

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

*NOM*
            arngarngarng-- what?
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
            X