Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as the stones, I think it really depends on the person. I have a friend who swears by using rose quartz for everything. For me, personally, I get absolutely nothing from quartz. Agate, though, I like for certain things. This friend of mine, though, can't use agate because it causes her physical pain to touch it (she says it's like a burning sensation).

I do know what you mean, though, about amethyst making you feel sleepy. I have (had. x.x It's broken and I haven't had time to get it fixed) a bracelet I got from the nature and science museum in Denver that was a string of amethyst and freshwater pearls. It has a very good, very calming energy to it.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

The stones/zen garden idea is pretty good.. I hang crystals all around my apartment, because I seem to personally attract all kinds of supernatural beings trying to get my attention..
      My friend swears by a peculiar method where she sits and focuses strongly on whatever sensation she's getting, and then writes a note on a piece of paper asking the entity causing the sensation to leave her alone, and she then folds the paper up and leaves it in her desk hidden somewhere in the back of a drawer, or under the monitor stand, or something.
      "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
        As far as the stones, I think it really depends on the person. I have a friend who swears by using rose quartz for everything. For me, personally, I get absolutely nothing from quartz. Agate, though, I like for certain things. This friend of mine, though, can't use agate because it causes her physical pain to touch it (she says it's like a burning sensation).
        True enough. I'm just glad I work well with the most available crystal on earth, if you know what I mean. At least Amethyst, you'll always have a good nights sleep. Helps me with headaches too. As for the pain with the rocks, I also know that too well. Sandstone, Jade, and a couple others drive me nuts. Either itching or a dull throbbing. Everyone else seems to think it's all in my head.
        My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

This may sound odd, (Compared to the rest of this thread? ... lol, seriously, I do love this thread. You guys rock.) but maybe it's a psychic attack?

I mean, think of how many sucky customers are constantly saying "I am so going to sue you." and immediately think of anyone they know who could? You've got a psychic vampire (Think: Any SC. You feel awful after interacting with them.) pushing their own cruel draining intentions on you.

That would explain a lot, but not why certain areas of the building are colder than others. It does sound more like a ghost infestation than a psychic attack. Or maybe it's like a carpet-bombing sort of effect. I'm not sure; I hope to never be a psychic vampire. D: Yep, that totally warrants a mailbox smily there.

I think Sandalwood is the protection scent. I can't say it's not a "Tiger Stone" (Wish I had a google link for that - "This stone keeps away Tigers. You don't see any, do you? So it must work.") but it does seem to work nicely if you know how to channel it right.
          SC: "Are you new or something?"
          Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Let me just say that I love this forum and everybody in it.

It's not everyday you can have a spirited (unintentional, but ) discussion about the various methods and techniques available for cleansing an area of negative emotions and/or entities.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I don't know, but now I'm wondering about how my dorm room is almost always freezing cold...

My house was/is haunted, but that was with something...evil... Which may not have left completely.
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Let me just say that I love this forum and everybody in it.

It's not everyday you can have a spirited (unintentional, but ) discussion about the various methods and techniques available for cleansing an area of negative emotions and/or entities.

^-.-^
                Quoted for truth. This is probably the most extensive discussion about this topic that I've ever been able to participate in. It's given me a few things to consider about my own house (will explain this in another thread, if I can find the one I started a while ago. O.o It got lost)
                "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Re: Law firms and negative energy, and what I said earlier about building-spirits.

From what I have learned working with them, anything you do to help cleanse that space, the building itself will be most thankful. Trust me on that.

Comment

Working...
                  X