This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You fucker...

From the online store...The following was posted to the swamp's Facebook page by somebody whom I strongly suspect is a pimp for one of those "great deals at stores and shit" websites, which need to DIAF.

(Identifying into changed to keep my ass out of a sling)

For those in (several U.S. states), The clearance swamp is having their Lowest Prices of the Season Sale 10/07- 10/16 with special Crazy Low 3-Day Bonus Buys 10/07- 10/09.
    I just checked out their sale booklet, and they have some AMAZING sales, like on this rolling organizer cart below. I have never seen it lower than $39.99 or $49.99, and it is now on sale for only $XX.xx (reg $significantly more dollars.cents).
    I have looked at this cart many times, and it is great for scrap booking supplies, craft supplies, teachers, stationary, office supplies, etc. This is only the start of the great deals, so make sure to check it out while it lasts. You can also purchase online at their website.
    Guess what assface! If you had bothered to venture over to our online store before spanking your keyboard in orgasmic glee over discovering this fabulous bargain, you would have noticed that underneath the picture of the cart it said "Not available online." So no, you can not purchase it online at our website.

Oh, and the online store says the cart is in stock at my store, but guess what? It isn't! We sold completely out of them yesterday (I know, I pulled them all out of backstock), even the display. I knew there was a reason people were pissing and moaning at me when I told them we didn't have the cart in stock, and it didn't come in on our truck today. If it doesn't show up on our ad goods truck this evening, we won't have it until Tuesday at the earliest. I'd have to guess a lot of our other stores are also out on this cart.

So thanks, dickface. Thanks for making this stupid sale even rougher on me than it already was.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I feel the urge to stab... something.
    STABBBBB~
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I also hated the fake coupons that scammers would sometimes post. Get 75% off any book in the store! Nope, sorry it's fake. Oh the pissing and moaning when I explained that to customers.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        I also hated the fake coupons that scammers would sometimes post. Get 75% off any book in the store! Nope, sorry it's fake. Oh the pissing and moaning when I explained that to customers.
        In going back to this post to check something, I noticed this and thought I would mention there is evidently a coupon going around for a FREE TOTALLY FREE video game console, like an Xbox or a Playstation.

Yeah, okay, we're really so stupid to accept that. Keep dreaming.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          In going back to this post to check something, I noticed this and thought I would mention there is evidently a coupon going around for a FREE TOTALLY FREE video game console, like an Xbox or a Playstation.

Yeah, okay, we're really so stupid to accept that. Keep dreaming.
          And yet, I fully suspect we'll see Irv back here detailing how one of the dry pool diving team members accepted one.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

The store I work at no longer accepts internet coupons. Most customers are surprisingly understanding about it.

When asked why, I respond, "Too many fake coupons." Then give examples: $8 off a pint of ice cream (granted it was for Ben and Jerry's but even they aren't that expensive!), $40 off a bag of dog food, etc.

Although, I have to admit that I did see a fake that was fantastic. It honestly looked real. Good coloring, decent expiration date, etc. Buy one get one free 12 pack of soda. Vendors were consulted. Fake.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
            X