This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong....

....that while cleaning a room, when I come across an empty box for a home pregnancy test that my immediate reaction is to cease cleaning and search the trash cans for the accompanying pee stick?

(She wasn't pregnant, BTW)
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Wrong, no. Weird, yes. Very Very weird.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

forgive me....wrong perhaps, if its to be the next gossip for the day or next day....
      weird perhaps, but more like morbid curiosity or nothing better to do?

Comment

Seeing as i don't know you, or know what gender or how your household is set up i'll state the common thoughts i have.

1.) If you are a husband and you find an empty pregnancy box and you both aren't ready for a baby, yea, tha twould be a normal response. Especially if she never said a word to you about it.

2.) A parent that has a young daughter and finds this. That would make much sense to me too, because who want's their child to be pregnant before they are married or at least out of their house, have a decent job and could handle a child even if they may be single.

To me i don't find it wrong or weird in those senses. Give me a situation where it would be wrong and i will agree or make a comment.
        I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

It wasn't at home, it was at the hotel.

I needed conclusion to the drama. I saw the box, pictured the woman who stayed there last night pacing....a whole soap opera was unfolding, and I had to know the end!

You can tell a lot about what happened in a room the night before by what people leave behind. For instance:

Situation A) A broken condom and empty Plan B package in the trash can. Any guesses on what happened the night before?

Situation B) Old clothes in trash along with lots of price tags clipped off of new clothes. What did those guests tell the border guards when they went back to Canada?

Who needs drama TV when I have guest rooms?
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

It might be a bit strange, but I'd have done the exact same thing.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X