This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the Queen of the May!

So I'm in the Receiving area, sweeping the floor, shoving trash down the compactor, generally trying to look busy while waiting for the store to close so we can set up the Black Friday merchandise. Another employee walks in. He's wearing wrap-around sunglasses (yes, indoors), and he breezes past and, instead of greeting me like a normal person, he proclaims gleefully "HEEEEYYYY! It's the QUEEN!" And no, I do NOT know this man nor have ANY sort of inside joke or nickname that would explain it.

"Um...good. I'm...good."

"How you likin' your job so far?"

"It's alright..."

"See you later!" and he sort of bounces happily away. Wha...?

My sister (Star on CS) was informed yesterday that she looks like Elvis. So we're apparently The King and Queen...
    "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
    Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

So you're saying he's been smokin' some good stuff?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

More like licking the good erm.....blotter paper.
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I have made inquiries of my coworkers, and this apparently is not shocking behavior for the man in question.
        "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
        Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Working...
        X