Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I *wish* they were putting that in the store...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I *wish* they were putting that in the store...

Well, the white elephant--I mean the walk-in clinic being put in my store is starting to take shape. I think all the walls have been put up and painted and all that needs to be done yet is putting in all the cabinets, furniture and plumbing. The color scheme for the clinic is digestive enzyme green, not unlike the color of certain household appliances produced over 30 years ago...

Anyhow, I was working out on the salesfloor when our Lithuanian cleaning guy came up to me and asked what was being built in there:

"Bar? Bar?" he said. The countertop had just been installed, and it looked similar to a bar I guess. All we would've needed is a few stools.

I had to run to the backroom so he wouldn't see me laughing. If that were to be built in the store, we'd have way too much overtime.

I also wonder how that came to be the first thing he thought of.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Wishful thinking, perhaps?

But seriously, how cool would it be to have a bar installed at work? As long as we don't get the belligerent drunk SCs.....

Comment

heh at my dept store we share a wall with a bar.......fun times for the stressed out employee
      Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
        Wishful thinking, perhaps?

But seriously, how cool would it be to have a bar installed at work? As long as we don't get the belligerent drunk SCs.....
        Just make it an Employee's Lounge.
        -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
        -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Working...
        X