This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Things People Say...

This morning, Bossman was showing me and K the planogram for the HBA area. I made the mistake of looking a little too closely at the picture. There were several kinds of condoms pictured, one of which was in a green box. Before I knew what was happening, all of a sudden I heard...

"Hey! Those look like those mint flavored ones."

My boss started to say something to K, and they both whipped around to look at me.

It was funny. The three of us almost died laughing.

Not that I know anything about that kind of thing, but I hear things.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

It's MUCH funnier because YOU said it. If I had said it...yes, it still would've been funny, but YOU...you're too innocent.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I dont get it.
      Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Horsetuna, I am innocent and naive. Some people are shocked that I know what a condom is, much less that I know there are mint flavored ones, and what they are apparently used for. I guess this is one of those things where you have to know me to know why this is funny.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

It's funny to me, and I don't know you.

I occasionally have moments like that at work--I'm a 23yo female, surrounded by a bunch of single guys in their 30's on upwards, who all consider me "one of the guys" but still find it hilarious when I can hold my own if they get gross.
          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

oh, I get it now! My friends have the same thing with me. They treat me like a kid at times -.-
            Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

they have mint-flavored ones?
              GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

From what I've glanced in the store, they've got all kinds of flavored ones... There's also different flavored lube...

I got bored while waiting in line and started scoping out stuff at the local pharmacy... I found it strange they had such a variety.
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
                  I occasionally have moments like that at work--I'm a 23yo female, surrounded by a bunch of single guys in their 30's on upwards, who all consider me "one of the guys" but still find it hilarious when I can hold my own if they get gross.
                  I'm a 27 year old female, who apparently "looks innocent", so I continually shock people.

...Except for my bossman. He's on to me now. :looking for a place to hide:

Oh, and a couple other people, too. I once made a store manager spew his coffee.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                  X