This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Order Customer

Yesterday, a customer came up to the service desk wanting a money order after the money order till had been closed out. I told the customer that money order was closed and he told me that he came to the store specifically to get a money order.

I ended up ringing up the money order for a customer and printed a duplicate receipt with a brief note explaining why a money order was rung up in that particular register. I informed the customer when money order/money gram closed and he said that he now knows that he should come in earlier. He even told me that he appreciated that I rang up his money order.

The customer even hoped that I wouldn't get in trouble. I let him know about the note I was leaving in the till.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Doesn't sound like he was overly sucky... actually sounds like he was pretty good about the whole thing, if a tiny bit insistent at first.
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

The other day, a customer came up to the service desk after the money order/moneygram till had been closed out wanting a money order. I told him that the money order was closed. He told me that he specifically came for that. I got my service desk coworker and informed her of the situation.

He said that there should be signs posted when money order/moneygram was available. He was informed that we start closing the desk 2 hours before closing. My service desk coworker did the money order part and I rang him up on the lottery register. I even made a copy of the receipt for the office and wrote a brief note on the receipt explaining the situation.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

Working...
      X