X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Hello, Been a while

Heya fellow CSers.

I know it's been a while since i've seen and chatted with some of you. As some of you know i've been jobless for the past 2 1/2 months. I finally found another job, (Took long enough) and I think it's gonna be a good place to start. I'm actually in class right now, don't think i have the ability to be in chat sadly. But i can pop in and check my PM's and the boards from time to time.

I know, some of you are probably saying, where have you been in chat while you were off. Sadly, The Wonderful World of Warcraft could not unwedge itself from my arm. I was hopelessly addicted to that game...for like, the last few weeks. New expansion is just awsome and it's just hooked me....BIG TIME!

I hope you guys are all doing well.

Back to class, wish me luck.
    "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

LUCK!!!

Glad to hear you're back in the wageslave world, NightWolf, and we'll keep your spot in the chat room warm for whenever you're able to join us again.
    Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Glad to see you back NightWolf.

And MAJOR, HUGE honking luck on you!
      "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
      HellGate: London

Comment

I wonder if nowadays putting "World of Warcraft" on a job application when it asks you about periods of unemployment would qualify as a reasonable excuse.

It's most definetly the reasoning behind alot of people's unemployment. If I could afford it, I'd be on it 24/7.

Comment

if yoyur a GM i would almost think its worthwhile now.....your people managment skills are huge in that position

nerd powa!
          Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Working...
          X