X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Just Wanna Start Laughing!

Strange Purchase Combinations...

A customer I had yesterday made me think about starting this thread. Shows you where my mind is when I'm at work.

He bought a salad, a package of bran muffin mix and an enema. Of course the first thing I thought was that he must be severely constipated!

Other recent good ones:
    The lady who bought only 2 things, but they were a wicked combination - a box of Ex-lax and a large bag of prunes. I literally had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't start howling like a lunatic. All I can say is OMG!!!

The young gentleman who came in early one evening and bought chips, dip and... a box of condoms. Romance at it's finest - that would really do it for me. Oh, honey, you treat me so wonderfully, we're going to have a special night tonight

Anyone else have some good ones?
    It's like I'm wearing Eau de Moron and all of the idiots and assholes are attracted to me... -JuniorMintz

Unfortunately, I was the shopper in a case like this recently.

I ran into the grocery store to buy some body lotion.

My mind was thinking random thoughts like. "Mm fruit..yummy...ooh, Valentine's day is coming...hmm."

You know, just random thoughts, and I was grabbing things that fit those thoughts.
    I didn't think anything of it until I dumped my purchases on the counter and the cashier (a teenaged boy) turned BRIGHT RED.
    So I looked down and turned red myself. Body lotion for my skin....a bag of chocolates for my husband for V-Day, condoms (duh..for Vday), and a bunch of totally yummy bananas.

I swear I wasn't thinking when I grabbed stuff. It only LOOKED bad. Promise.

Comment

Friday and Satudray nights: Funnels, hose clamps, whatever connectors they needed, and a few 2-3 foot lengths of clear plastic tubing.
      free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

In college I was on a scavenger hunt where they sent us out to purchase things in an embarassing combination on purpose. I had to run into a drugstore with a buddy of mine to get a box of unlubricated condoms and a jar of Vaseline.
        Everything I do goes through...

Think About It Central

Comment

Quoth BlakeMP View Post
          In college I was on a scavenger hunt where they sent us out to purchase things in an embarassing combination on purpose. I had to run into a drugstore with a buddy of mine to get a box of unlubricated condoms and a jar of Vaseline.
          I've gotten scavenger hunters in the bookstore. One of the items was Playgirl magazine. Of course that's one of the few you have to ask the cashier for
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth VicSilver View Post
            I swear I wasn't thinking when I grabbed stuff. It only LOOKED bad. Promise.

Okay, okay. I'm evil. But the thought that you made some poor, and apparently innocent boy blush that hard just cracks me up.
            Last edited by Spiffy McMoron; 02-12-2007, 11:57 PM. Reason: No need to quote entire post

Comment

I've been the one that made the cashier giggle before too... coming along the belt they had cookie dough ice cream.... pain killers... and well, I'm sure you can guess. the female cashier was looking at me with a combination of empathy and amusement...

Comment

Quoth CrimsonEmber View Post
                <snip>I've been the one that made the cashier giggle before too... coming along the belt they had cookie dough ice cream.... pain killers... and well, I'm sure you can guess......</snip>
                Preparation H?

HeHeHe couldn't resist.

Dr. Allison Reed: It's over, it's over. You did great! Do you need anything? Can we get you anything?
                Harry Block: Ice cream... I'd like an ice cream please.
                Dr. Allison Reed: Okay, what flavor?
                Harry Block: It doesn't matter. It's for my ass.
                I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Well, I'm not sure if he was doing it purposefully or not...
                  The weirdest combination I have ever sold is to a guy who bought
                  'The Barbie Doll Collecting Handbook'
                  and
                  'Photo Collection of Sex Toys'

I'm not really sure what to think.

Comment

5 minutes before closing time at the grocery store I get a woman that frantically runs through the store. I think she wants to get the stuff before we close, which is a different mindset than most. Anyway, at 1 minute til close she practically throws her items on the belt. They were:

A cucumber, a (1) carrot, a package of Rough Rider condoms, a package of KY Warming gel and a dog leash.

Not weird enough yet?

She was about 65 - 70 years old.

Last edited by bigjimaz; 02-12-2007, 04:13 AM.
                    This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Quoth Blueberry View Post
                      The weirdest combination I have ever sold is to a guy who bought
                      and
                      Oh, I'm sure I've had a bunch of good book combos....but I can't remember any of them
                      Last edited by Ree; 02-17-2007, 11:23 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Blueberry View Post
                        and

I'm not really sure what to think.
                        I think considering Ken doesn't have a weiner, Barbie needs to do something.
                        Sometimes life is altered.
                        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                        Uneasy with confrontation.
                        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                          I think considering Ken doesn't have a weiner, Barbie needs to do something.
                          You know why girls now buy Barbie AND GI Joe?
                          Although you may think that Barbie should come with Ken, she really does with GI Joe. She only fakes it with Ken.
                          Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Quoth Kilamon View Post
                            Although you may think that Barbie should come with Ken, she really does with GI Joe. She only fakes it with Ken.
                            Well, that was...detailed.
                            Last edited by Ree; 02-17-2007, 11:24 PM. Reason: No need to quote the entire post
                            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Damn people stealing my jokes...

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ead.php?t=5379
                              Sometimes life is altered.
                              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                              Uneasy with confrontation.
                              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                              X