This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
    I would have said, "Kirk's a better captain than Picard could ever be." Then watch his head explode.
    LIAR! YOU DIRTY LIAR!!!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*gasp*AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn!

Comment

Geez...drugs, alcohol...now Earl Grey? This peer pressure thing has just GOT to stop! Society is just going downhill...sigh...
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

next thing you know he'll be lookin for synthehol and tugging at the bottom of his shirts....

I've been able to naturally do the eyebrow since I was a kid. I am definately a TOS fan with TNG falling a distant second. And yes i do like Earl Grey Tea, Hot. But I did so without falling under the Picard spell.

And Star Trek is NOT fictional it is the HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS sent back in time from a distant future through a wormhole. may

Well all except Voyager and Enterprise. those where just a bad dream and never happened...

Comment

LOL!

I worked with a guy one time who tried to convince me that the X-Files was all real FBI cases. I think he just thought I was gullible and he wanted to "impress" me with his profound knowledge of the internal workings of the FBI.

Incidently:
          I also wound up hitting him extremely hard with a very large wooden spoon (used for stirring doughnut batter) when he continued touching me after I told him not to.
          Shockingly, he never touched me again. Matter of fact he wouldn't come within 5 feet of me ever again.
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

hehehe Bad doggie no Nightangel for you!

Comment

Quoth Witch of Endor View Post
              Poor guy. Well, either he'll get to like it, or he'll find some more palatable way of emulating his hero, like archaeological journals or French wine or playing the flute.
              Maybe he was under the influence of too much French wine when he got the brilliant idea to buy a ton of tea he hates..? It's a theory...
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

"I've got a theory
                That it's a demon
                A dancing demon -
                No, no, something's not right there..."

Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
                - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Working...
                X