Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown to Bossman's retirement: as soon as 3 weeks. Most likely won't be that soon, but that would be the earliest.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Oh I love WI labor laws!!!! I mean, if it's slow enough, you can chainsmoke all you want or eat until you burst uninterrupted..........but that RARELY happens, right? Of course I'm right......things rarely ever work that way!

Bella, I need you to do something.

Stand in front of the mirror. Put on your serious face. Strengthen your backbone. Now, lift up one foot about 3 inches off the ground......and PUT IT DOWN HARD.

Now, say "NO!"

Repeat over and over until you can do this comfortably, like you can imagine saying it to a boss or coworker and NOT be ashamed.

Now that you've made it this far.......put your foot down next time they try to make you work a double.

Who cares if you aren't dead or sick? You are entitled to have a life too! You HAVE the option to say NO. These babies are going to have to learn that they are going to have to work their entire shifts (or ALL of their shifts) from now on as you do.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
      X