This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three fun new words

i'd put these in the workday phrases of lore and legend thread, but they need explanation.

front-butt: when the pants you're wearing fit in such a way as to make your rear indistinguishable from the front. usually applies to old men.

FUPA/crotch gut: fat upper pussy area. kind of like a beer belly, only on women. more than a little pooch.

and my personal favorite: molestache: a child molester's mustache. you know when you see an accused child molestor on tv and you think, "yeah, he looks like one" its because of the molestache.

molestache came up because we've got a guy who works in the kids department of all places and he has one. he's super creepy.
    Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Quoth B&NGoddess View Post

front-butt: when the pants you're wearing fit in such a way as to make your rear indistinguishable from the front. usually applies to old men.

Isn't that already called a "camel toe"?
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Yes. Yes it is. Although that's usually for women. But still. Yuck.
      Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

As a proud camel-toe owner, I take offense to that! It's damn sexy!

Comment

I always thought front-butt differed from camel toe in that the cleft came from the belly button rather than your testicles/labia.

Comment

Camel Toe is the phenomenon that occurs when a woman is wearing something that is so tight in the crotch you can see the outlines of what should be hidden in polite company. There is a whole song about it on Bob & Tom's Camel-Toe album.

Yes, I am serious.

Stop throwing things.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth CanadaGirl View Post
              As a proud camel-toe owner, I take offense to that! It's damn sexy!
              Damn sexy? This guy agrees. Yes, I do. I really do.
              I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                Camel Toe is the phenomenon that occurs when a woman is wearing something that is so tight in the crotch you can see the outlines of what should be hidden in polite company. There is a whole song about it on Bob & Tom's Camel-Toe album.
                As in the famous phrase, "Her jeans were so tight you could read her lips."

Rapscallion

Comment

My brother is a huge fan of the term "molesterstache," and we used it often to comment on certain college basketball players with really bad 'staches.
                  "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                    As in the famous phrase, "Her jeans were so tight you could read her lips."
                    I've always heard them referred to as "mumble pants". You can see her lips move but can't understand what they are saying.

Comment

Isn't camel toe strictly a female thing? On a male, it's called moose knuckle.

Comment

Quoth B&NGoddess View Post
                        i

and my personal favorite: molestache: a child molester's mustache. you know when you see an accused child molestor on tv and you think, "yeah, he looks like one" its because of the molestache.

molestache came up because we've got a guy who works in the kids department of all places and he has one. he's super creepy.
                        Thats a good one.
                        I instantly thought of the janitor at work when i saw that

Comment

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2007/02/men05.jpg

I've never heard of a moose knuckle, I've always understood male camel toe to be a lift and separation of the nut sack.

Comment

Working...
                          X