This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one of "those" days.

So it's the day before we're supposed to get a blizzard dumping over a foot of snow on us, and it was plenty eventful today, let me tell you.

1. First we got a visit from our complete horse's posterior of a former boss, "Harry". Fortunately I did not run into him and have to enagage in conversation with him, but according to the lady behind the service desk he left his empty coffee cup in his shopping cart when he left, like the anal-dwelling twat monkey he is. Very much in character for him as he used to like to make peons like myself clean up his messes.

2. For some reason (I blame poltergeists), all the urinals in the mens room backed up and overflowed onto the floor. It smelled like stale piss and ass in there. . Mopping the floor didn't do any good, so we ended up having to take the Shop-Vac in there to suck up all the water.

While we were trying to clean up, some guy came into the bathroom, went into a stall, and proceeded to take about the loudest, most public dump I have ever heard be taken in a public restroom. The guy was grunting and straining like a bodybuilder trying to lift a heavy barbell, until something about the size of a canteloupe dropped into the bowl, judging by the splash it made. It took us everything we had to not bust out laughing right in front of the guy.

3. Had to deal with some asshelmet who wanted a certain kind of vacuum cleaner that we had advertised on one-day sale, but didn't have on the floor or in the backroom. I'll blame poltergeists for this too, but more likely the buyers found themselves unable to obtain the vacuum cleaners in time for the sale.

So anyhow a co-worker dragged me out the floor to deal with this twit. We tried to explain to him that we were all out of this vacuum cleaner and all he did was whine in an annoying, nasaly voice. "Can I get a rain check on it? When is it coming back in again? Why don't you know when it's coming back in? Why do you advertise stuff and not have it available? Bait and switch!" .

I managed to shut Mr. Asshelmet up long enough to get him to the service desk for his raincheck. Asshelmet felt it necessary to remind us, several times, that he wanted this raincheck to be made out for the exact model number of the vacuum cleaner, and wanted all the specifications identifying it written on the raincheck. The service desk clerk and myself then attempted to tell him about this wonderful, magical number called a SKU that corresponds only to his vacuum cleaner and no other item, but of course he wouldn't listen.

And to top it all off, I work 5 am to 1:30 tomorrow, when the blizzard is supposed to be going full blast. The cahnces of the store closing are slim and none, because if that happened all the employees would have to be paid anyway. Hopefully I don't end up stuck in a snowbank or wrapped around a telephone pole.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily
Working...
X