Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told a new teenage boy emplyee that if he was so horny that he couldn't keep his hands off the teenage girls, he didn't need to be out in the f***ing public...

...in front of a customer.

Luckily nothing came of it.
    "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
    -FSTDT

Comment

yelled "fuck you!" at a customer on the phone. she was being a bitch and i had had enough. all that followed was stunned silence then a :click:
      Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

OMG YOUR AVATAR IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
          had a really bad migraine 2 hours into my shift and my manager told the assistant manager to "take Katt out back for a smoke break"-which was team speak for give her some pot
          I never found that its done much for my migraines (I get some absolutely brutal ones that can sometimes require hospitalization). But I had some back problems years ago, and it was the only thing that worked. I never went to work under the influence, though. It made me too stupid.
          The most unprofessional thing I've ever done was getting intimate with my (now) husband where we both worked. It was after hours....but still. We're not usually like that, so we still cringe whenever we think about it. Just young and stupid and in love, I guess.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            OMG YOUR AVATAR IS FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!
            i assume you meant mine? ah, the joys of photoshop.
            Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
              had a really bad migraine 2 hours into my shift and my manager told the assistant manager to "take Katt out back for a smoke break"-

<snip>

*some people swear by it for migraines-I'd rather not, but that day I was already into the nausea, and unable to stand upright-I was willing to do anythingto make the pain stop.
              It works well for girly problems too. I think it has to do with muscles relaxing...
              I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
              "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Working...
              X