Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have a manager at work that we call "P.P."...but its because she smells like...pee pee.

Comment

I've probably posted this before, but oh well: when I was at school (aged 16ish) I had a massive crush on a guy who worked in a fudge shop, putting the fudge into little bags, weighing it, etc. Can you see what's coming?

Absolutely no joke: his job title was "fudge packer". I figure the owner was either really stupid or really mean.
      Last edited by Fera Festiva; 03-16-2007, 05:52 PM. Reason: spelin miztake
      Me non rogo, hic modo laboro.

Comment

Quoth alexdsoso View Post
        but for a long time, all comunications came from FACS/IST
        wow, talk about a hostile work environment!!
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

In our system, the field on the customer's account that shows the current Price Plan, and allows us to put in a new Price Plan, is lovingly referred to as the "PP Box."

The codes for features on accounts are called Service Operating Codes, or SOCs.

My favorite is the PIN override code, called the PUK. I don't recall now what it stands for, but if a customer forgets their PIN and locks themselves out of their phone, they need to PUK. I always have fun noting these accounts.

"Customer needs to PUK // assisted with PUKing // Customer PUKed and everything is ok now"
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
          X