X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm completely in shock

So
    It's the end of H1 for *Company*, and they were having a great big meeting giving feedback and all that jazz. I was still on the desk as I wasn't sent to the meeting, and happily taking calls. Now, I've kind of had a promotion to trainer, but I haven't had a chance to do it yet as we need all the ppl we can get on my desk.

So the HR person comes to fetch me as they want to present me as the trainer.
    I'm standing there, listening to everything, wondering when my turn comes so I can get back to my post, and they bring up an announcement for the Support Person for June, which is a lovely girl on another desk.

Then they bring up the announcement for the Support Person for H1. That agent wins a Sony PSP and a certificate of service.

My name came up under that heading.

I must confess, I burst into tears in front of EVERYONE, including the MD!!! I was shocked, overwhelmed and incredibly happy all at the same time.
    So yes, my ego is rather boosted at the moment. And I still can't believe I burst into tears in front of the MD....
    The report button - not just for decoration

Nice one! I've never worked for somewhere that does stuff like that.

Dragonlover
    You have no idea how many ponchos can fit in a box- Me, after may first day at the warehouse

Comment

Its nice to know they appreiate your hard work.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Yep, *Company* is really doing it's best to show employee appreciation. I'm telling you, it's making life a little better on this side
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
        X